Purchased last year to use as an RV and motorcycle hauler for my work season. Runs great and I had a blast with it but I no longer need it so I've decided to put it up for sale.
- American LaFrance Medic Master (Nicest Upfit I could find)
- Original California Vehicle- procured from fleet in Palm Springs with low mileage (never seen snow/salt)
- Titled as RV in South Carolina
- 153,000 miles
- 5.9L Cummins ISB Turbodiesel Motor
- 19.5" Alcoa Wheels, dually rear
- Air Ride seats
- Rear Airbags with dump switch for loading
- 20 Amp RV hookup for onboard AC outlets
- Lights and Sirens still work!
- Tons of Storage inside and out
- Diamond Plate Everywhere!
- Outside Compartments light up when opened
- Flood/Scan lights sides and back
- Still has the oxygen tank!
- 40 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Oversized Battery Kit with 3x RV Batteries
Maintenance and Upgrades:
- Custom hitch fabricated by Jeff Milburn Auto Fab in Dallas, TX (Class V Receiver)
- 4/7 Pin Trailer Adapter
- Oil and Fluids all new
- New Brake pads all around
- New Front Tires last summer
- Original Side Decals Removed
- New Serpentine Belt/Idler Pulley
- New AC Belts (2x)
- New VP44 Fuel Pump with 2 year warranty
- Hybrid Air System- motor driven compressor plus onboard electric compressor for trackside work
Also have the 24' Enclosed Trailer Available and may sell together for a discount if interested*