1983 CB1100F Drag Bike
• Chassis uncut, can be returned to street configuration. Chassis black nylon powder coated.
• Wire harness uncut, removed from bike. Can be returned to street configuration.
• Canadian spec. bike, U.S fairing installed for racing. No U.S. spec. instruments.
• Jones mechanical tach.
• MSD shift light.
• Electronic shift kill, auto shift capable.
• Corbin Gunfighter seat, original included.
• All bodywork repainted in factory colours, with factory decals. Good condition, a couple of chips. Additional set of “Rat Bike” worthy bodywork included.
• Forks are 900F to allow for lower chassis. Original forks included. There is pitting on the upper tubes of the originals, not sure if through the seal swept area.
• 18” Honda cast rims (for drag slicks). Original Gold wheels included.
• Engine: original 1100F.
o 1123 Wiseco kit.
o 1100F cylinder head, stock, but 5 angle valve job in prep for porting. Web cams, #118 grind.
o MSD MC-2 ignition, MSD coils.
o 38mm Lectron carbs. Original carbs included. (Dynajet kit installed).
o Single stage oil pump (CB750).
o MRE Lockup clutch.
o Clutch basket banded and re-enforced.
o Off board starter, starter cart required.
• Vance & Hynes Sidewinder Drag pipe, extra head pipe included.
• Pingle wheelie bars.
• Pingle air shifter.
• I believe most if not all items are included to return the bike to stock street trim. Exception being, no street exhaust, shocks are 900F, rear cowl side grab handles are chrome instead of black.
$4500 U.S. for the bike and pieces to return it to street trim.